CORRECT VERTICAL LENS PLACEMENT
A revolutionary way of measuring vertical lens height correctly.
Welcome to the only online prescription retailer with this feature!
The Visio-Rx difference: Lenses based on personal measurements (not averages). more
GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY.
Included in every frame price:
♦ Single vision 1.57 index lenses
♦ All lens coatings (AR, anti-scratch, UV and more)
♦ Hard case of your choice
♦ Cleaning cloth of your choice
♦ Three-in-one tool of your choice begin shopping
- YOUR STYLE. OUR COLLECTION. frames
- Single Vision
- Full Rim
- Semi Rimless
YOUR 20 REASONS TO SHOP VISIO-RX EYEWEAR
Glasses from $12.90.
All Coatings Included
Standard Lenses Included.
One Year Warranty.
Lowest Price Guarantee.
Free Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
Choice of Hard Case.
Free 3-in-1 Tool Included.
Fixed S&H Per Order.
State of the Art Virtual Mirror.
3D Lens Viewer.
Tons of Videos.
View Frames in 360°.
Facebook Voting Module.
Frames Pre-Adjusted to Your Face.
Huge, Fashionable Selection.
Free & Accurate PD Measurement.
Many Progressive Designs.
How to Select the Perfect Size Frame Online
Finding a frame that fits on the internet isn't always an easy task. A virtual mirror is very helpful in terms of deciding whether the frame looks good on your face or not, but if the fit isn't right... Well, that would be no good.
We've put together a little guide on how to pick a frame that will fit correctly on your face. Read on for helpful tips.... [more]
One of the most common questions our customers have about purchasing eyewear online is how can they be sure their glasses will work for them; both in terms of frame fit and, most importantly, vertical lens placement.
And rightfully so. No one wants to wear glasses that constantly slide off, or worse, where the lenses are not positioned properly.... [more]
Understanding Frame Sizes
Frames all have specific sizes. How do you know which size frames fit best on your face? Don’t worry, you probably have the information you need right at your fingertips. Well, once you take your glasses off, at least.
Most glasses have the size stamped right on the temple (the piece that goes behind your ear). If it’s not there, often it’s engraved behind the bridge of the glasses. Sometimes, you find numbers on both the bridge and on the temple.... [more]
Lens coatings are important to get the optimal performance and life out of the lenses. Many companies charge top dollar for these coatings, and often the customer is discouraged from applying important protections to their lenses because of the price.
We believe it's very important that you get the best possible lenses in your glasses, which is why all our lenses come with our Cristiline® ArmorCoat Advanced coating package.... [more]
Pupillary Distance (PD)
Pupillary distance, or PD, is the distance between your pupils when looking straight ahead. This is a necessary measurement for glasses to put the optical center of the lens right in front of your pupils, making the glasses comfortable and natural to wear.
During your normal eye exam you can ask your doctor to measure your PD and to provide it on your prescription. Once you obtain this measurement as an adult, it will never change.... [more]
All About Our Sunglass Options
Shopping for new prescription sunglasses? We've got you covered! With lots of different sunglass lens options and 2000+ frame options, you will definitely find a great pair here.
We carry many different types of lenses for your new sunglasses. Below, we will give you a quick overview of the types. For more information, follow the link in the title to navigate to a page dedicated specifically to that type.... [more]
How to Read Your Prescription
For ages now you’ve been squinting and straining to see clearly while you’re driving. Or maybe you have to hold your favorite newspaper further and further away in order to make the print come into proper focus.
You have finally made the decision to get glasses, but where do you start?... [more]
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
- Monica: Receiving the box was an experience in itself. Very nicely packaged, and full with accessories. The glasses itself are spectacular, and are even nicer in real life than in the pictures, with...
- Bill: The website was easy to navigate and the selection of frames is excellent. The explanation of the difference between lenses could be better (I had to google "Xirm" to find out wha...
- Pete : When my glasses arrived, I opened the package and put my new glasses on. I stopped, took the glasses off, looked at them and put them back on. Sure enough, they were my new glasses from Vi...
- Tim: I'm not a fan of plastic frames, but these are wonderful! I really like my purchase and would definitely recommend Visio-RX! I got the Xtractive Transition lenses and couldn't be happier! Hi...
- Jeannie: Great glasses, great price!...
- FizzyMyNizzy: The small Visio-RX sticker that close the box didn't do the job. As in, it is lose. The 2 tape also it was also lose. But all the content was inside. The prescription for the lens are right....
- E: High quality item. The plastic bar on the inside of frame is somewhat uncomfortable. But for the amount of time they will be worn, since they are for playing basketball, it will be fine. ...
- Bartbros: For ordering: First carefully measure your old frame sizes -- then compare to the new frames. Then using a good and complete Rx including the PD distances -- my new glasses seem pe...
Buying Prescription Glasses Online
Looking for new prescription glasses? Tired of paying extraordinarily high prices for your eyewear in stores?
Yes? Are you looking for a way to save money on your glasses without sacrificing quality? Great, you've come to the right place!
Visio-Rx prides itself on offering the latest trends in glasses, along with the lowest prices out there for prescription eyewear. Making the process of buying your glasses online easy is part of our mission, along with offering our customers the tools needed to get a proper fit on their eyeglasses. Visio-Rx.com offers the latest styles for anyone; we have a huge collection of eyeglasses frames! You'll be sure to find the perfect one for you. Whether you're shopping for yourself, your significant other or yourself, Visio Rx has you covered: women's eyeglasses, men's eyewear and children's glasses are all only a hop, skip and a click away.
We have lots of information on our website to help you find the perfect sized frame for you before buying your prescription eyewear online. We offer an online PD meter, which accurately measures your pupillary distance for free. Also, a free service called PerfectFit™ gives customers the opportunity to have their lenses placed in their new glasses based on accurate, personal measurements. The prices for all our eyewear include a complete lens coating package, consisting of anti-reflective (anti-glare) treatment, hard coat (anti-scratch), 100% UV protection, and a basic hydrophobic coating. And (perhaps most importantly) when you shop with us, you can get a complete pair of prescription glasses for just a fraction of the cost of what the prescription eyeglasses chain stores charge!
Visio-Rx: Revolutionizing the way glasses are bought online. Give us a try, we won't disappoint you!